Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Liebster Blog Award...My Picks!


Liebster Blog ...
I received such a wonderful surprise! While looking at a comment on my Date Bars I received a message from Shirley of Zetta's Aprons. She informed me that she has chosen me to be one of her picks for the Liebster Blog Award.  This award is to showcase up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers.

I am very happy to be recognized from a fellow blogger. I have only started my blog and want it to be a blessing. This award has made me feel blessed. It is a rewarding feeling to know that someone is enjoying my blog and wants to share that feeling with others. Thank you kindly, Shirley.  If you haven't visited her blog, I urge you to soon.

Below you will find my picks. Congratulations, I pray that your blogs are a blessing and that anyone reading this post will take a peek at my blog pick's for this award, as well. They have been fun and rewarding for me to read.

The rules are to copy and post the award pic to your blog; thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.  Then pick 5 more blogs and leave them a comment.

I enjoy my picks, they are really the best. Thanks for letting me get to know you and bless you all!
Little Susie Home Maker

7 comments:

  1. OH! Thank you SO MUCH for thinking of me (and for your sweet comments on my blog too!). I so enjoy your blog too - and am glad we found each other :) God bless!! And I'll try to get this award passed on as soon as I have a few moments to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment over on Retired in Alaska. I see you are just getting started. I have met so many nice women this way and learned a lot about crafting, it's been so much fun. However I don't get into these blog award things. I see you already know some of my blogging friends. Take care and have a great Thanksgiving holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good evening friend susie..thank you so much! i am very glad for that and also i dont now who reads my blog i just do whats on my heart im very happy that you feel encouraged reading gods word..susie im new on the blogging so i hope i did copy it good i follow the rules..God bless you friends...loves soraya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susie,
    I'm your newest follower. Funny, people have called me Little Susie Homemaker for years! Thanks for following and commenting on my blog. I completely agree with you about how difficult it is to make time for oneself. I really appreciate it when it happens, I can say that! I too try to appreciate the little moments and count my blessings. I have to say I agree with you on Donna's Lavender Nest being a wonderful blog. I just love Donna, she is such a sweetheart and I always love seeing what's new on her blog. Happy Thanksgiving!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susie,
    I looked on my blog list and you are sure right, your blog is not there, so I will do the follow button again. Let's see if it works this time! At the very worst, I could be following you twice, right? :) It's so nice to meet you!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susie you are a total sweet heart. Thank you so much for thinking of me. I love your blog too. Love your new wintery look. Oh my goodness I love you baby bear in the purple tv. That is just to cute.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanted to thank you for visiting but you don't have a email address listed.
    THANKS from ME to YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love for you to leave me a comment. All you need is OpenID or to sign into your Google account and you can! Thank you!

Valentine Swap 2017

 Don't you think Valentine swaps are fun? I sure do. Vivian had a nice big swap year That I signed up for and my partner was Cindy fro...