Saturday, March 2, 2013

Stop for the View

It is March which brings our minds to Spring. I am sure looking forward to warmer weather. But March doesn't really mean warm weather just yet! Here in Colorado you can never predict the weather and we get a lot of snow this time of year. Are you still getting snow? It is great for pretty picture taking! I love to stop along the side of the road and take pretty pictures when I have time.

 

I can never complain about the view! This is Pikes Peak in the Rocky Mountain Range. I have to admit I think it is about the most beautiful mountain ranges ever. When covered with snow it just highlights every little nook and valley! I love to stop and take pictures like this one. I have this view every day and am so thankful for being blessed to live in such a beautiful area! 


No, these are not my horses, but I had to take a pretty picture of them to share with you, too. 
Do you like to stop along side the road and take pictures too?

I am trying to get ready for Spring, but this is what it is like for Springtime here!!

Blessings from Colorado,

Little Susie Home Maker

10 comments:

  1. We had ONE inch here in middle TN and gettig another 1/2 inch ... real excitment here. I grew up with lots of snow and love it, miss the 2 ft snowfalls so its kind'a funny when everyone gets excited over an inch of snow :) Your pictures are great I can feel the crunch under my feet and hear the horses snorting ! Keep cozy and warm out there, xo E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susie,

    Beautiful pictures, thank you for sharing them with us.

    We did get snow and strong winds. The snow didn't stay long however, the temperatures remain low. We're suppose to get snow again the mid part of this week.

    Are those horse by chance wild ones?

    Hurry up Spring, get here so we can plant our seeds.

    Blessings,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! I have never been to Colorado. It looks stunning.

    Blessings,
    Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful view! We've had snow this week, but nothing stuck thank goodness. I am ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures. It feels like Spring here. The plum trees are in bloom. Enjoy your Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We still have snow in Michigan, too! And with the single digit temperatures this morning it certainly is winter weather. Lovely scenery that you captured.

    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  7. A snow storm is heading our way as I type....Spring will come, eventually!

    I have never been to Colorado. I would love to visit sometime, though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice views! Wish spring would hurry along!
    Farmhouse hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. All I have to look at is my snow covered yard and deck...no mountains but if I go out to the road I can see the big ski hill. It's no 14'er but a beautiful view when the sun sets behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is SOME view alright. Not many snow capped views in Australia so thanks for sharing yours.

    ReplyDelete

I would love for you to leave me a comment. All you need is OpenID or to sign into your Google account and you can! Thank you!

Valentine Swap 2017

 Don't you think Valentine swaps are fun? I sure do. Vivian had a nice big swap year That I signed up for and my partner was Cindy fro...