2 cans refrigerated butter crescent rolls
2 (8oz) packages cream cheese (softened)
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350* F
- Open one can of crescent rolls and spread out evenly into a rectangle pinching seams together with fingers on the bottom of an un-greased baking sheet.
- Combine softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in a mixing bowl and beat until creamy with a hand mixer. (Or you can use a spoon)
- Spread mixture over crescent rolls with a spatula.
- Unroll and place remaining crescent rolls over mixture. (They don't have to be pinched together)
- Brush melted butter over the top of pastry.
- Mix cinnamon and brown sugar and sprinkle over top.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes, or until done.
- Let cool in pan, then cut into squares.
I am joining this fun All Summer Dessert Linky Party
with The Checkered Apple
Come visit and maybe join in as well!